Elza Saint-Victor (she/her)
"Hi there! My name is Elza and I am from Montreal, Canada. I have a bachelor in Kinesiology, certificates in Stress management and Coping skills, in Lifestyle and Weight Management & in Gut Health. I am also a licensed and registered health and life coach.
My interest in wellness started with my own journey that started years ago in my mid-20s. I suddenly noticed
• that I was constantly feeling tired and having a hard time to concentrate, especially at work,
• that I was constantly waking up with headaches or migraines,
• that I became reluctant to go out with friends,
• that I was ashamed of my distressed stomach that was making so much noise,
• that I was gaining weight and not fitting in my clothes was making me cry,
• that I was getting skin issues or allergies more often than ever,
• that I was constantly craving huge portions of pastas, chocolate, sushi, coffee, and chips (my favorite snacks)!
• And that my mood swings were riding on a roller coaster
Experiencing all of these was not pleasant and not the best life ever.
I knew something had to change. Motivated and curious to figure this out, I did a lot of digging, studying and research and paid more attention to my body and mind. During that time, I learned about the two magic words, stress management. I was skeptical at first. But then I follow through, in a way I never have before, and I put into practice what I was learning.
Progressively, I started to feel so much lighter, more relaxed, in better control of my irrational thoughts. Feeling energized became finally my new normal. Got my sexy and confidence back.
Slowly and surely, the symptoms related to stress either disappeared or greatly reduced.
I truly believe that it’s about the journey, the progression and not perfection.
If you are looking for an accountability partner and a supporter to be part of your health journey, it will be my pleasure to meet you and to chat about it.
My program includes:
- 12 Weekly or 12 Bi-Weekly sessions of 30 min
- Welcome Kit
- Customized Done-For-You Materials
- Holding you accountable
- Being kind and patient with your progress so that you know you always have a safe place to express where you are
- Sharing creative action steps, ideas, and inspiration
- Coaching you to your highest self and to achieve your highest potential
- Caring deeply about you and your success
Yours in health,
Health Coach Elza"
Profession(s) regulated by an order/requiring a permit:
Profession(s) not regulated by an order/requiring a permit:
Identifies as LGBTQ2S+:
Member of association(s):
Identifies as trans:
Provides services for:
Adults (ages 26-64)
Currently accepting new clients:
Offers a waitlist for potential clients:
Accessible facilities the space offers:
Offers services remotely: